スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

About Our Winter Holiday

10 April 2017

The school holiday is gone.
My children going to school now.

I restarted work out this morning.
 I didn't work out during our Spring holiday.

I enjoyed holiday with my children.

This is a sunset of yesterday.



Today, I want to transcribe  from the past my Diary to here.



10 January 2017

We went to Phu Quoc and Nha Turan this winter holiday.

Phu Quoc is a Island where is South of Vietnam near Cambodia side.
My family went to there with my husbands friend family who lives in Singapore.

We have been to there 3 or 4 times and our friends first time.
I love Phu Quoc Island.
I was so happy that we  could come back to there again.
The food, weather, beach, everything were always so nice.
It's takes 45 minutes to go from Saigon and Phu Quoc by airplane.
It's convenient for us.
We stayed Salinda Resort Hotel again.
I love Salinda also.
And I love Bay Sao where is local beach in Phu Quoc.
but....When we went first time in Bay Sao, they had free tree swings and very quiet place,
But now there are not free tree swings and many tourist in there....

We had a amazing time with my family and our friends.
 If I have a chance I would like to come again.


And....

Nha Turan....
My children and I went to there with my Japanese friend.
Nha Turan is a place where is middle of Vietnam.
The weather was cold for us this season.
Tha's why we could not swim very well in swimming pool and beach.
We stayed at Vinpearl Hotel.
 It was not convenient for us.
It's takes 45 minutes to go from Saigon to Nha Turan.
It was OK, same to Phu Quoc.
But and,,,,,takes 45 minutes to go from Nha Turan Airport to Vinpearl Harbor by taxi.
And If we stay the Hotel,we have to use a boat or cable car.
The boat works once a 30 minutes.
When we arrived harbor,we have to ride a bus.
Because the Hotel is built in a small Island.

Anyway, Our feeling so tired.
It took a lot of time.

If I have a chance again, I will chose another hotel , season or I will go to different place.






コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

sleep over

My son Wataro stayed his friends house last night! This is the first time for him experience by himself. Today is a day of growing experience. Last night We watching DVD while having a dinner at my neighbors house. The neighbors who lived same apartment as us and they have 2 children like me. We enjoyed having a dinner that american yummy hamburger and snack. My daughter Kilen sleepy that's why she and I went back our house, but Wataro tried sleep over there. Wataro and his best friend William talk a lot and play a lot until 11p.m. Then they work up around 6:30a.m., and then he went back home. I was worried about he might be back home soon. But everything was okay! I felt Happy but little lonely. I understanding but It was his growing experience.

Kids Cafe

5,April,2017 I went to the Kids Cafe this morning with my neighbor Indian and Russian friends. Our children played a lot, trampoline, lego, blocks, gym etc....and ate 3 portions french fry. I think trampoline is better for my son. because my son has big energy recently, thats why he could use his power a lot by trampoline. My daughter always does not take a nap. But she took a nap after Kids Cafe today. She was so tired and used her power as well. And Me, I had a good time with my friends moms. I talked a lot in English. Russian accent English was little difficult for me, but I could understand little by little.

Because of the full moon......

11 April 2017 I was so sleepy whole day. I could not sleep very well last night. I think because of full moon. The People influence the moon. Especially woman. I hope to go bed early today. Today I make a note of my past diary. 2 February 2017 We went to the Vietpia this morning. The Vietpia where play area for kids and who can try many kind of job. They have gas station, hospital, taxi company, news station, ice-cream shop etc.... The kids can try different kind of job and they can learn how to use or get the money. I think the Vietpia is good for kids. 3  February 2017 It's Setsbun today. I cooked Ehomaki that is like sushi roll. We have to eat it while face the lucky direction of the year. And  the bean throwing ceremony as well. We have to say "Oni wa soto, Fuku wa uchi"while people trow the beans inside and outside their houses. "Oni wa soto, Fuku wa uchi"means "Davils out, Happiness in" And then, people eat the sa...