スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Kids Cafe

5,April,2017

I went to the Kids Cafe this morning with my neighbor Indian and Russian friends.
Our children played a lot, trampoline, lego, blocks, gym etc....and ate 3 portions french fry.
I think trampoline is better for my son.
because my son has big energy recently, thats why he could use his power a lot by trampoline.

My daughter always does not take a nap. But she took a nap after Kids Cafe today.
She was so tired and used her power as well.

And Me, I had a good time with my friends moms.
I talked a lot in English.
Russian accent English was little difficult for me, but I could understand little by little.








コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

sleep over

My son Wataro stayed his friends house last night! This is the first time for him experience by himself. Today is a day of growing experience. Last night We watching DVD while having a dinner at my neighbors house. The neighbors who lived same apartment as us and they have 2 children like me. We enjoyed having a dinner that american yummy hamburger and snack. My daughter Kilen sleepy that's why she and I went back our house, but Wataro tried sleep over there. Wataro and his best friend William talk a lot and play a lot until 11p.m. Then they work up around 6:30a.m., and then he went back home. I was worried about he might be back home soon. But everything was okay! I felt Happy but little lonely. I understanding but It was his growing experience.

Because of the full moon......

11 April 2017 I was so sleepy whole day. I could not sleep very well last night. I think because of full moon. The People influence the moon. Especially woman. I hope to go bed early today. Today I make a note of my past diary. 2 February 2017 We went to the Vietpia this morning. The Vietpia where play area for kids and who can try many kind of job. They have gas station, hospital, taxi company, news station, ice-cream shop etc.... The kids can try different kind of job and they can learn how to use or get the money. I think the Vietpia is good for kids. 3  February 2017 It's Setsbun today. I cooked Ehomaki that is like sushi roll. We have to eat it while face the lucky direction of the year. And  the bean throwing ceremony as well. We have to say "Oni wa soto, Fuku wa uchi"while people trow the beans inside and outside their houses. "Oni wa soto, Fuku wa uchi"means "Davils out, Happiness in" And then, people eat the sa...